Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hell and Damnation!

I've had a couple of really great days as far as WW goes. I've stayed OP with my points, and I didn't use them for junk. Yesterday was a "perfect" day; I ate exactly my point allotment, ate 6 fruit and vegs, got my water in, my oils, my milk servings (and I hate milk!). I expected some positive feedback from the Health-O-Meter and all I got was a big middle finger from it. Not one ounce down no matter how many times I weighed and re-weighed myself. I have to admit that while I intellectually know that the slow nature of the weight loss is the reason WW works in the long term, that doesn't stop me from wanting to see some results. I know it's harder for me because in the past on carb-restricted programs the weight just fell off in the beginning. I just couldn't stick to it long enough to lose all my extra weight. So I'd stop and gain it all back plus some. So I know I'm better off now. What can I say? Sometimes a gal just needs to get it in writing! Nevertheless, I am determined (even if a little deflated).