Friday, May 20, 2005

Another Craving Bites the Dust

Feeling much better about things as I am actually seeing some slight movement on the scale. Yesterday, I was craving a big, drippy, cheesy pizza. I actually considered giving myself the day off from WW and just oinking out. If I had actually gotten the pizza, I would have eaten the whole thing. BUT...somehow I got the strength to not go there. Instead, I grilled a lean burger, put it on a 1 point whole wheat bun, and devoured it with 1 oz. of Lay's chips for crunch. Perhaps not the very healthiest choice, but it killed the craving, and I stayed within my points for the day.

I've been incorporating some exercise into my routine, albeit very little. However, it's a start, and I feel good about it. In fact, I feel good in general, with more energy and strength and optimism than I've had for a while.

Weigh-in and meeting Saturday AM. Will update then.

Jen