Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Highs and Lows

Had my 1st weigh-in today since rejoining WW. What a great week. Lost 7.2 pounds. I'm so excited about this. Yeah, I know it could be mostly water weight, but I'll take it. Not gonna be looking any gift horses in the mouth. Hoping to lose 2.8 pounds this week to get my first 10 pounds off.

The not-so-good news this week is that the doctor will not release me to go back to work until at least Monday because of my back. This puts me in a dire financial situation since I won't get paid if I don't work. Had planned to go back to VA next week to see my family, and now that trip is in jeopardy. I'm so down about this that it really overshadows the weight loss. When I got the news, just after my weigh-in, I went into sort of an emotional tailspin and went to the Golden Corral buffet and ate until I was nearly in pain. I know I will get up in the morning and start over again, so I'm not going to beat myself up over this mistake, but the fact remains I'm in sort of a dark place right now. Hopefully, things will start looking up, and I will be allowed to go back to work on Monday.

I'll update next week after weigh-in unless something comes up before then.
Have a good week!

Jennifer
HW: 320.8
Rejoined 4/11/07
SW: 295.2
CW: 288
GW: 150
10% goal: 265