Friday, June 03, 2005

Feeling Better...Period

Started my period today. I'm crampy and bloated but feeling much more positive and upbeat than on the last post. Maybe all that was just a wicked bout of PMS. All I know is, I'm glad to be feeling a little more sane.

I've got my weigh-in tomorrow. If it weren't for being on my period, I would be feeling very good about it. I feel like I've had a really great week as far as WW goes. Mostly stayed OP all week, and I haven't even had a major carb fest like I usually crave at this time of the month. I hope the bloat goes away before I have to get on the scale!

I'm thinking I need to plan a vacation. I can't get away until September because of work obligations, but I'm starting to think about where I'd like to go. I miss Europe. I haven't been in over a year because my ass finally got too big for those airline seats. I'm dying to get back to all my favorite places. Wonder how much I could lose in three months. No, no, I can't do that to myself. I just have to stick with the program and let the pounds fall where they may. Doesn't mean that I can't work extra hard this summer to sweat a few pounds off.

I'll update after the weigh-in. I'm hoping for my 10 pound star. Fingers crossed!

Jen
320.8/314.2/150