Saturday, June 04, 2005

Now That's What I'm Talkin' About!

Just got home from my weigh-in...lost 5.4 pounds this week for a total of 12 pounds so far. Yippee! Got my 2nd 5-pound star and some applause from the group. So, so happy right now!

Today we talked about goals for the summer and things we want to accomplish by Labor Day. My list was: 1) reach my 10% weight loss benchmark [or maybe even hit my 40-pounds-off mark]; 2) to throw away all my 5X clothes [yes, I said 5X]; and 3) to enjoy the summer in spite of my weight, since I usually dread summertime.

I also have a couple of short-term goals. My next goal is 5% weight loss, which would also give me my 3rd 5-pound star and a total weight loss of 16.1 pounds. Then, before my birthday on July 12, I want to get down into the 200s for good.

Here's to another week of healthy eating...

Jen
320.8/308.8/150