Friday, June 10, 2005

Cruel Summer

I was moving some stuff out of storage this morning in the summer heat (heat index was 93 degrees), and I let myself get a little dehydrated. Unfortunately, my body interpreted the thirst as hunger, and I had myself a big ole binge on cheeseburgers and fries. Now I'm so mad at myself I could scream! I'm sure I derailed my weigh-in tomorrow, but you know what? I'm going to walk right in there with my head high, take the news (good or bad), and move ahead with my life. I will not let this one blunder destroy all the hard work I've done so far. I'm in this for life, after all. This kind of setback and slip-up will happen from time to time. The difference between me now and me two months ago is that now I will always get back on the horse.

Disappointed but determined...I will update tomorrow after weigh-in.

Jen
320.8/308.8/150

Next goal: 16.1 pounds off (5% body weight reduction)