Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sweet Saturday

Had another great weigh-in on Saturday...lost 3 pounds this week and hit my 15 pound mark. This in spite of a nasty setback on Friday. Also, not totally committed the last couple of days, but am getting back on track in the AM. Got a speeding ticket today, which sent me into a freaky depressive I-don't-give-a-shit-anymore funk. Of course, I celebrated my rotten attitude with a little McDonald's. Still, I counted the points and stayed within my range, but I wasn't pleased with myself for not getting my veggies and such. I realize that this is not a healthy state of mind or a healthy way to live, and that I am dishonoring myself every day that I stay off program.

Looking forward to turning it all around the rest of the week. I should be able to easily hit my 5% body weight reduction goal by next Saturday. Then, my next goal will be to get to Twosville. What a great feeling that will be!

Jen
320.8/305.8/150