Friday, July 08, 2005

An Unwelcome Vacation

I can't believe 3 weeks have gone by without a post. I've been taking an unintentional break from WW, and I guess I didn't feel I had anything of value to say. In spite of being off program for a while, I still have been going to the meetings and weighing in. I've somehow managed to stay on a losing track, although slow, in spite of my lapse. Last Saturday, I was down 2 pounds. Couldn't believe it. Took a friend from work and got her signed up (and we both received the cheap-ass radio), so I hope that will help me get back on track for the rest of the summer. I've got another weigh-in in the morning, so we'll see how it goes. I really want to hit 20 pounds lost in the next week or two.

I can't really say what happened to derail me. I just started having little binges on things like ice cream (my Achilles heel) and Taco Bell. Once that started happening, I quit writing down my points because it was just too depressing to see it in print. Luckily, in addition to the other cravings, I've also been craving veggies. Something about summer, I guess, where I like to eat squash and tomatoes and green beans and stuff. So that's it. Just veggies and Breyers. Hey...at least I've been getting my calcium. I usually have a hard time with that since I hate milk.

So, here we go again. Another crisis behind me, and tomorrow's another day, Scarlett. Thanks to all the other WW bloggers, especially kja, for keeping me inspired.

Jen
320.8/302.8/150